Tides of Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Information
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am
Census
Brotherhood of Light: 1
Witches/Wizards: 0
Necromancers: 0
Vampires: 1
Humans: 1
Lycans: 0
Fae: 0
Males: 0
Females: 3
Cbox
Latest topics
» Age of Intrigue: 17th Century London
Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

» Knight and Day
Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  I_icon_minitimeby Adella Quinn Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

» Burning Wild [IF] (LB)
Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

» What You've Become (Jcink LB)
Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

» La Dolce Vita
Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  I_icon_minitimeby Katerina Tepes Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Carmilla: The Vampire Queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Tepes
Admin
Katerina Tepes

Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  Empty
PostSubject: Carmilla: The Vampire Queen    Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  Castlevania-lords-of-shadow-reverie-Carmilla-concept-art-1280px-50p-1

Carmilla was known not only for her kind spirit and healing abilities but also for her extreme beauty that was the envy of women across the land. She loved all things in life and strove to create a better world. She, along side her brothers in arms fought the legions of hell until they finally tipped the balance in God's favor. She lived near the castle she would call her home as a vampire when she was human. Her mortal enemy was Friedrich Von Frankenstein, she vowed to bring him to justice for the evil experiments that he committed. When she heard of a place to the west that could help her purify herself, she with Zobek and Cornell traveled to their destinations where she purified her soul becoming a spiritual being. What remained was the darkness of her soul, and from that birthed the Vampire Queen.

Carmilla: The Vampire Queen  Brides-van-helsing-2617594-500-333

Even as a vampire, Carmilla retains her beauty until she turns into her true form which is a hideous bat like creature. She took over the castle from it's owner, her mortal and now immortal enemy, Doctor Frankenstein. She kept Friedrich von Frankenstein alive to torture him and uses him to develop creations for her. She killed many of her retainers, turning them into Skeleton Warriors who guarded her castle. She summoned the demon brothers Brauner and Olrox from hell and gave them vampiric powers. These became the lieutenant and commander of her Vampire armies. She later cast a spell of cold and ice and endless winter over her country, in order to make sure that the Vampires would not be as bothered by the daylight sun.

Things to know:
- Carmilla is extremely beautiful and uses this to seduce many to her side.
- LIke Cornell she too is very EVIL. She's intelligent, cold hearted, a skilled warrior and a seductress. If you can not play, an EVIL character please do not adopt.
- Can control electricity through her hands
- Can protect herself with a force field
- Is a skilled seductress

Preferred Play-by: Penelope Cruz Can change as long as the play-by closely resembles what Carmilla looks like in game
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofbattle.board-directory.net

Carmilla: The Vampire Queen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of Battle :: Adoptables-
Jump to: